DwayneMcDuffie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simian Says: Spoilers and Talkback

Go down

Simian Says: Spoilers and Talkback Empty Simian Says: Spoilers and Talkback

Post  Galvanization Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:38 am

All that I know is it has something to do with an evil Spidermonkey (Arachnichimp) queen. I hope Ben turns into Ultimate Spidermonkey right in front of the queen. I think the queen will be really big just like in an ant colony where the ant queen is big and the workers take care of her.
Galvanization
Galvanization

Back to top Go down

Simian Says: Spoilers and Talkback Empty Not a Spidermonkey Queen?

Post  Galvanization Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:52 am

I found this: "Ben is called into action to help save a planet from an evil takeover attempt when a wicked Highbreed queen makes an aggressive move and sets her sights on taking over the Arachnachimp's home planet and making it part of her kingdom."
I believe it to be true but we will have to wait and find out. I want to see Aranhascimmia!
Galvanization
Galvanization

Back to top Go down

Simian Says: Spoilers and Talkback Empty Re: Simian Says: Spoilers and Talkback

Post  Galvanization Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:16 pm

Wow. I loved this episode. Finally we get to see the home planet of one of Ben's aliens. This planet was one giant forest. The Root Shark was one of my favorite parts. I was happy when Ben turned into Ultimate Spidermonkey to fight Mezaru. I didn't like the fact that Mezaru wasn't surprised by Ultimate Spidermonkey. It was nice to see DNAlien Arachnichimps. Mezaru looked closer to Ultimate Spidermonkey than the other Arachnichimps because he was fat. I can see how and why they would evolve into Ultimate Spidermonkey. I give this episode a 100/100!
Galvanization
Galvanization

Back to top Go down

Simian Says: Spoilers and Talkback Empty Re: Simian Says: Spoilers and Talkback

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum