DwayneMcDuffie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Sacrifice: Spoilers and Talkback

3 posters

Go down

Ultimate Sacrifice: Spoilers and Talkback Empty Ultimate Sacrifice: Spoilers and Talkback

Post  Galvanization Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:59 am

I saw the back of the Wild Truth Ben 10: Ultimate Alien DVD and it said: "Then the Ultimate Forms turn the tables on Ben and demand their freedom from the Ultimatrix. When he finally gets the gang under control, Ben discovers Vilgax is up to his old tricks." I CAN'T WAIT!!! I hope this will be about this episode!!!!
Galvanization
Galvanization

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Sacrifice: Spoilers and Talkback Empty Re: Ultimate Sacrifice: Spoilers and Talkback

Post  Went 10 Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:12 pm

Yeah it does sound cool, but I wonder if his Ultimate Forms know that they probably won't survive long without Ben
Went 10
Went 10

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Sacrifice: Spoilers and Talkback Empty Re: Ultimate Sacrifice: Spoilers and Talkback

Post  Crystal Dew Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:19 pm

Went 10 wrote:Yeah it does sound cool, but I wonder if his Ultimate Forms know that they probably won't survive long without Ben
I don't know...these new episodes are really boring...no offence...but IMO they are
Crystal Dew
Crystal Dew

Back to top Go down

Post  Went 10 Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:42 pm

I agree with you
Went 10
Went 10

Back to top Go down

Post  Went 10 Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:38 pm

Azmuth helped Ben release the Ultimate Forms and gave him the ability to turn into the Ultimate forms without turning into the original forms
Went 10
Went 10

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystal Dew Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:27 am

Went 10 wrote:Azmuth helped Ben release the Ultimate Forms and gave him the ability to turn into the Ultimate forms without turning into the original forms
Really?
Crystal Dew
Crystal Dew

Back to top Go down

Post  Went 10 Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:54 pm

yeah really at least it was so last time I checked
Went 10
Went 10

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystal Dew Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:42 am

Went 10 wrote:yeah really at least it was so last time I checked
I think these new episodes are quite boring...no sense...no offence...
Crystal Dew
Crystal Dew

Back to top Go down

Post  Went 10 Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:46 am

ditto no offense taken
Went 10
Went 10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down